Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Style and Dream things of mine...

My other parts...

As a simple girl but want something stylish, I never forget to add some stuffs for myself every times. Sleeveless tops (underneath and outside), long jeans, a pair of sandals, long necklace and small bag are what I always keep and remember all the time. Because all of these things, I could play with my style differently, this is me to change the old things to the other new...

Doing exercise...

During doing exercise, wearing something comfortable such as sleeveless top with pants and a pair of sport shoes are what I need. Because it's too relaxing and fresh when there has no a lot of things on my body, so I could enjoy my exercise with my music happily...

Party time...

To express yourself to a new person is depend on how you would dress yourself to each different party! For me, wearing just a short dress and a pair of boots are what I think about the first, applying with my favorite color lip-stick, adding a bracelet and carrying a hand bag are fashionable enough for me to attend party...

My day...

Women always dream to be the most beautiful princess on her day (wedding day), so they always think to much of what they gonna wear and do on that day. For me, I'm also the same as the other girls, dressing with a long back gown, adding with some jewelries are enough for me. Something simple is more attractive than lots of things...
 

Working time

As a working woman, for my idea wearing something simple and gentle are what most people wants. So nothing for me to mess myself with lots of things. Just wearing a simple blouse with pencil skirt, including a pair of high-heels, adding some accessories like earring and hand-bag are enough. One more thing, good smell from perfume is the most important for working women.

On date ???

On a date with someone, in my opinion, why don't we dress as a cute girl? I don't know how to describe, just feel that it should be this way, wearing a top blouse with a short lace skirt and a pair of (tight) sandals, adding a long necklace and carrying a small bag, does't it looks enough? does it?

Favorite restaurant with favorite food

Going out with my family to my favorite restaurant make me feel so happiness and glade to be there as soon as possible. So wearing a simple short dress, adding with some accessories such as necklace, small bag and wedges, expressing me as a new person, who is gentle and simple but fashionable...


Home around

When I'm home, I like to do some of my favorite things as playing badminton, reading book or doing something else after I'm free from studying or housework. So wearing sleeveless top with shorts pants, end up with a soft flip-flop are what I prefer the most. Feeling fresh and comfortable, including my favorite songs are showing of my beautiful day... 

Siem Reap vacation 

It's time for me to start my vacation at Siem Reap Angkor, where I dream to go for long. My journey, will begin as a tour gal with my style. Wearing jersey top with shorts, including a hat and high-heels wedges, carrying a bag back and holding a camera, then starting my adventure there...

On an air plan

These are what i gonna wear for my trip on air plan, something comfortable, simple but fashionable, which gives me more independent and happy to be me, myself. Wearing sleeveless top and long-sleeves jersey top outside, long pants and pair of sneakers that so comfortable, adding scarf around the neck, having a small pair of earring on my ear, and carrying a big bag, and enjoyable with my time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment